Christmas is only a few weeks away! To help you with your gift shopping, I’ve put together a list of various products Not of this World has reviewed plus a few extras. I was going to publish this in December, but decided to go ahead and do it now in case you want to get your shopping done early. Hope you find what you’re looking for!
1. Abolition’s Well — $6.93 — a heart-felt collection of worship songs by Civil Parish
2. Poppy Layered Bracelet — $13.00 — this accessory is the perfect pop of color that will add a fun twist to any outfit
3. Twisted Peppermint Candle — $9.50 — a yummy part of Bath and Body Work’s winter collection
4. Island Nectar Hand Gel — $1.50 — it’s small, it smells good, and it works…a must have for your purse or backpack!
5. Pom-Pom Socks — $12.95 — keep your toes warm with these cute, stylish socks from H&M.
6. Jesus Calling — $9.59 — a devotional written from the perspective of God to you, His daughter. It contains brief, encouraging devotionals for every day of the year.
7. I Will Praise You — $9.99 — a collection of beautiful, heartfelt worship songs by Rebecca St. James
8. Bible Verse Sign — a fun, unique sign, perfect for a locker, bedside table, or just to carry in your purse as a reminder to trust God — currently, the owner of this shop is on maternity leave. I encourage to keep checking her website though to see when she’s coming back because these signs are truly beautiful! Click here to see more examples of her work.
9. Paperdoll— $11.04 — Natalie leads you through the story of the woman at the well in John 4 with wit, grace, and wisdom. She encourages girls of all ages to break free from being a two-dimensional paperdoll and transform into a three-dimensional girl living freely and fully in God. A great gift for any teen or pre-teen girls in your life.
10. Travel Journal — $12. 99 — with a quote and Bible verse on every page, this journal is the perfect way to record your favorite memories.
11. Christy Miller — $10. 87 — At 14, almost 15, Christy Miller goes to visit her uncle and aunt in California for the summer. Little does she know that her summer will bring about life changes. Follow Christy and her friends as they go through high school and college in the Christy Miller Series. A fun book for any age.
12. Polka Dot Dress — $24.95 — this whimsy winter dress is perfect for hosting a Christmas party or just sipping hot chocolate with a good book on a chilly day.